Best Air Fryers
We spent 160+ hours researching 30 companies to determine the best air fryers.
We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best.
Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer, Digital Interface
- Unique TurboStar Technology
- The air fryer cooks fried food 50% more evenly
- 5 presets for most popular dishes including a keep-warm function.
- Quick control dial with digital display
- Over 200 recipes in app and free recipe book included
Elite Platinum EAF-1506D Electric Digital Hot Air Fryer Oil-less Cooker
- XL Capacity. The PFOA/PTFE free non-stick basket.
- 6 Menu Functions
- Cool-touch handle
- 1-year warranty and US Based Customer Support
GoWISE USA GW22731 1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer + Recipes
- Modern touch screen design
- 8 preset cooking options and accessory
- Temperature range from 180F to 400F
- Recipe book included
Chefman 6.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer+ Rotisserie, Dehydrator, Convection Oven
- Air Fryer+ Rotisserie, Dehydrator, Convection Oven, 8 Touch Screen Presets Fry, Roast, Dehydrate & Bake,
- Perfect for families
- Convenient accessories
- Auto Shutoff
NuWave 36011 3-Qt. Brio Air Fryer
- Digital LED controls
- Temperature range from 100°F-400°F
- 3 qt. capacity
- 6 presets include: Fries, Frozen Fries, Nuggets, Steak, Poultry, Fish
- 3 wattage control settings: 600/900/1300
How to choose the best air fryer
When choosing an air fryer you have to make sure you pick one that is the right size for your household. If you live alone perhaps you might want to go with a smaller one., however, if you have a large family, then you want to choose one that can feed everyone.
If you are looking for the most affordable one, then we have that too. The NuWave will be your best friend.
No matter what, we have put together a great list of the best air fryers. You can not go wrong with any of these.
If you have a large family and need a versatile Air Fryer then the Chefman 6.3 Quart is the one for you.
Happy cooking 🙂