Best Photo Editing Software
We spent 185+ hours researching 8 companies and 5000+ reviews to determine the best photo editing software.
We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best.
Adobe Creative Cloud
- Includes Photoshop and Lightroom
- Under $10 per Month
- Cancel Anytime
- Free 7 Day Trial
- AI filters
- Perpetual license
- Free Instant Looks
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
When it comes to editing software you want only the best. After over 185 hours or research and reading 5000+ reviews, we have learned that these are the top 3 editing software all the pros go to.
1. Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop also known as the Adobe Cloud comes in first. This is a must-have for any serious photographer in the game. Just about everyone we spoke to is familiar with Adobe and has it installed on their computer. This software is great because you can link it up to your phone and edit on any device.
2. Luminar comes in second. They are on the cutting edge of technology. Recently they released a new version called Luminar 4 and it will change the game forever. With the click of a mouse, you can replace the sky. It is a must for every photographer.
3. Capture One by Phase One is incredible software. We found this software to be used by commercial photographers shooting on a full-frame camera or medium format. This is an outstanding piece of software for all your editing needs.
We caught up with professional photographer Edin Chavez and this is what he had to say:
“I have been using Lightroom and Photoshop for over 10 years to edit all my work. I recently incorporated Luminar 4 into my workflow, it is so inexpensive and easy to use. It also works together with Lightroom and Photoshop. Having access to Adobe and Luminar for such an affordable price is a no brainer”